Training co-ordinator & Administration assistant
Vacancy available from January 2021
Working hours: 07h30 until 16h30 (weekdays only)
Closing date for applications: 10th of December 2020 (16h00)
PLEASE NOTE: CV’s and qualifications to be email to Anton@falconsafety.co.za
Training Coordinator & administrative responsibilities include communicating with managers & clients. To schedule training courses and the mapping out thereof. Training Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating all training programs. You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment, and educational material requirements for each course. Ultimately, the role of the Training Coordinator is to oversee all training scheduled by our company. Our ideal candidate has experience with seta’s.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling all relevant training courses (public & in-house)
- Map out training plans and programs for customer, provide directors support
- Makes travel arrangements for directors & staff such as booking accommodation
- Professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail, visitors support.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Carries out administrative duties such as orders, filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Ensures operation of equipment i.e. printer etc. by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining inventories.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Market available training to clients and provide necessary information about sessions
- Arrange Occupational Medicals for clients on request
- Managing deadlines and programs across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time
- Organizing third-party providers and vendors to deliver elements that cannot be produced in-house
- SETA’s, analyzing information, loading learners on systems
- Issue of training certificates
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to details to ensure specifications are met
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Strong verbal Communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Goal setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
- Delegating tasks to appropriate trainers / consultants
- Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time
- Organizing third-party provider and vendors to deliver elements that can’t be produced in-house
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Inventory Control
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant & coordinating experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training courses / programs
- Experience with e-learning platform will be a bonus
- Advance organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments